Come spend an evening with us as we host another exciting Franklinton Friday!
Our evening will feature engaging micro-lectures and discussions from Ohio State Faculty. Topics include:
- Who Cares About Research, Anyway? Using Participatory Action Research to Find “Energized” Solutions to Pressing Health Problems – Katie Walton (Psychology)
- Magnetic-Actuated Baby Jellyfish – Ruike Zhao (Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering)
- The Languages Of Energy: Translating Electronic Signals To Biological Messages – Parker Evans (Center for Applied Plant Sciences)
- Origami Kite For Wind Energy Harvesting – Ruike Zhao (Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering)
- Climate Change and Health – Caitlin Rublee (Energy Medicine)
- Smart, Healthy, Energy-efficient Homes: Interaction Between Indoor Air Quality And Energy Consumption In The Homes Of The Future – Jordan Clark (Civil, Environmental & Geodetic Engineering)
- Plants – Nature’s Powerhouse – Katherine O’Brien (Museum of Biological Diversity)
Come explore the thematic visual arts contest submissions, create your own art masterpieces, plus food and other surprises. It’s a great night of learning and exploration for the entire family!