Assistant Professor, Pediatric Dentistry
305 W. 12th Ave
Areas of Expertise
- Traumatic dental injuries in children
- General anesthesia in the dental treatment of young children
- M.S., Pediatric Dentistry, The Ohio State University (2018)
- DDS, University of Michigan (2016)
- M.Sc., Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- DDS, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences (2002)
Ehsan N. Azadani is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry. He graduated from the University of Michigan with DDS degree followed by a residency in pediatric dentistry at The Ohio State University and Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH. After his graduation from OSU, he joined the faculty at the OSU and NCH where teaches pediatric dental residents and dental students. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry since 2019.
His clinical research focuses on traumatic dental injuries in children and use of general anesthesia in the dental treatment of young children.