Assistant Professor, Management and Human Resources
2100 Neil Avenue
- Ph.D., Management, University of Pennsylvania, 2019
- M.A., Statistics, University of Pennsylvania, 2016
- M.A., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2012
- M.S., Economics and Social Science, Università Bocconi, 2009
- B.S., Business Administration, Luiss University, 2006
Andrea Contigiani is an Assistant Professor of Management at the Fisher College of Business at the Ohio State University. He received his PhD from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in May 2019. He studies entrepreneurship using observational techniques and experimental methods. His current work examines the impact of experimentation and “lean startup” techniques in early-stage ventures. He is also interested in the role of entrepreneurship in society, especially in the context of migration.