Diversity Practitioner, Curriculum Developer and ARTrepreneur Specialist
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Development (K-12, Universities & Nonprofits)
- Art-Based Curriculum Development
- Arts Entrepreneurship Curriculum Development
- Ph.D., Arts Administration, Education, and Policy, The Ohio State University
- M.A., African American and African Studies, The Ohio State University
- B.A., Visual Art Studies, University of Florida
Dr. Melissa Crum is an artist, author, researcher, and founder of Mosaic Education Network, LLC. Mosaic Education Network is a consulting company that infuses the arts, research, storytelling and critical thinking into professional development, community building and curriculum development. She helps participants shape healthy ways of thinking about themselves, their future and their connection to a diverse world.
Dr. Crum has conducted professional development training, given presentations and facilitated projects across the United States and internationally. From K-12 to higher education, Dr. Crum works with students, teachers and nonprofit leaders to collectively build stronger communities for success. Learn more about Mosaic Education Network.